CCC Help German
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app CCC Help German can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help German is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help German's primary executable file and it takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help German version 2012.0516.1006.16142
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help German from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help German in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:01:48.230