CCC Help French
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help French for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the program CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help French program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is called CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help French. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help French version 2011.0915.1430.24206
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help French in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:53:21.560