CCC Help French
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help French for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk and is called Grid64.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help French. They take 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0928.1531.26058
of CCC Help French. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:37.137