CCC Help French
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help French for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help French on ATI's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. CCC Help French's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help French is comprised of the following executables which take 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0729.2226.38498
of CCC Help French. For more CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application by ATI. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help French from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:07:17.470