CCC Help French
This web page is about CCC Help French for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on CCC Help French at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They occupy 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help French version 2014.0906.2329.40371
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help French releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help French in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help French supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:39:17.303