CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help French on ATI's page. CCC Help French is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help French is composed of the following executables which take 5.93 MB (6214144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help French version 2007.0306.2141.38657
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by ATI. Some people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help French from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help French in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:19:15.940