CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. More data about the application CCC Help French can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They take 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0608.2229.38564
of CCC Help French. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some people choose to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help French from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:46:18.267