CCC Help French
This page is about CCC Help French for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help French on ATI's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help French's primary executable file and it takes close to 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help French. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help French version 2010.1118.1602.28745
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help French:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help French from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help French in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help French supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:56:13.393