CCC Help French
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help French for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about CCC Help French on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help French is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help French. They take about 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help French version 2011.0908.1354.23115
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help French:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help French in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:40:12.203