CCC Help French
This web page is about CCC Help French for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help French on ATI's web page. CCC Help French is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help French. They take about 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help French version 2009.0730.0057.43017
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application by ATI. Some users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help French from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help French in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help French supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:27:32.460