CCC Help French
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help French for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They take 6.22 MB (6525568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0113.2218.39928
of CCC Help French. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help French in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:38:37.700