CCC Help Finnish
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Finnish for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your computerATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Finnish on ATI's website. CCC Help Finnish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Finnish. They occupy about 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Finnish version 2010.0303.2146.39081
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Finnish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Finnish is an application by ATI. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Finnish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Finnish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Finnish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Finnish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Finnish app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Finnish in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Finnish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Finnish.
8. After removing CCC Help Finnish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Finnish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Finnish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Finnish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Finnish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Finnish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 21:27:04.053