CCC Help Finnish
This info is about CCC Help Finnish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Finnish on ATI's page. CCC Help Finnish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. CCC Help Finnish's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Finnish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Finnish version 2009.0730.0057.43017
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Finnish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Finnish is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Finnish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Finnish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Finnish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Finnish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Finnish program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Finnish in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Finnish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Finnish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Finnish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Finnish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Finnish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Finnish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Finnish by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Finnish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:26:08.743