CCC Help Finnish
This web page is about CCC Help Finnish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Finnish at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Finnish's main file takes about 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) and its name is CCCInstall.exe.
CCC Help Finnish is comprised of the following executables which take 3.09 MB (3244032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Finnish version 2010.0113.2207.39662
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Finnish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Finnish is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase CCC Help Finnish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Finnish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Finnish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Finnish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Finnish program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Finnish in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Finnish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Finnish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Finnish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Finnish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Finnish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Finnish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Finnish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Finnish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:01:18.523