CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help English on ATI's website. CCC Help English is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help English's primary executable file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help English. They take 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help English version 2008.0130.1508.26922
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help English from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help English in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 08:22:31.467