CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. Further information about CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help English program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help English's primary file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help English is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.01 MB (4203008
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help English version 2008.0728.2150.37274
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help English from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help English in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:10:06.007