CCC Help English
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about CCC Help English on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help English contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0908.1354.23115
of CCC Help English. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help English from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help English in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:46:20.120