CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details on CCC Help English at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help English. They occupy an average of 7.18 MB (7527176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help English version 2013.1029.1736.29798
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help English from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help English in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 09:16:44.593