CCC Help English
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. You can read more about about CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help English's main executable file and it takes around 324.20 KB (331976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help English. They occupy an average of 8.33 MB (8735184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help English version 2010.1230.1708.30713
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program offered by ATI. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help English in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:32:35.720