CCC Help English
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help English on ATI's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help English. They occupy about 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help English version 2010.0303.2146.39081
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help English from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help English in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 21:27:04.040