CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCCInstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help English. They occupy 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help English version 2009.0630.1717.29171
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help English in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:18:00.257