CCC Help English
This info is about CCC Help English for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. You can get more details related to CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help English contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help English version 2010.1111.0309.5529
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help English in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:30:51.630