CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help English contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help English version 2009.0825.2145.37269
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help English in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:49:12.750