CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details related to CCC Help English at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. CCC Help English's main file takes around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and its name is CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help English. They take about 240.00 KB (245760
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1116.1514.27190
of CCC Help English. Click on the links below for other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help English in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:22:22.427