CCC Help Dutch
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. More data about the app CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Dutch. They occupy 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2008.0130.1508.26922
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application released by ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Dutch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 10:37:50.140