CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. More details about the software CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Dutch application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Dutch version 2010.0303.2146.39081
alone. For other CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Dutch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 21:21:59.360