CCC Help Dutch
This info is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Dutch on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Dutch application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Dutch. They take about 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0908.1354.23115
of CCC Help Dutch. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:35:58.220