CCC Help Dutch
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. More info about the software CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Dutch is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Dutch's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2010.0608.2229.38564
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Dutch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:46:18.293