CCC Help Dutch
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Dutch application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Dutch's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Dutch. They take about 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2013.1231.0313.5692
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:34:39.047