CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the application CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Dutch's primary executable file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Dutch. They take about 6.51 MB (6830720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Dutch version 2012.0418.0644.10054
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Dutch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:56:42.420