CCC Help Dutch
This web page is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to CCC Help Dutch at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.13 MB (8521664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0613.2224.38432
of CCC Help Dutch. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Dutch in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:02:24.977