CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. More details about CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Dutch. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2010.1111.0309.5529
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:41:20.987