CCC Help Dutch
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Dutch on ATI's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Dutch. They occupy 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Dutch version 2009.0729.2226.38498
only. For more CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Dutch in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:58:16.057