CCC Help Danish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on ATI's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Danish's main executable file and it takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Danish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.36 MB (3526656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Danish version 2007.0202.1922.34565
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application released by ATI. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Danish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Danish in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:47:58.900