CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on ATI's page. Usually the CCC Help Danish application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Danish's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Danish. They take about 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0303.2146.39081
of CCC Help Danish. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Danish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Danish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Danish in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 21:27:03.997