CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the application CCC Help Danish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Danish application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. Grid64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Danish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2012.0928.1531.26058
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Danish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Danish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:37.147