CCC Help Danish
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Danish for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Danish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help Danish contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1109.2211.39826
of CCC Help Danish. For more CCC Help Danish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Danish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:50:52.100