CCC Help Danish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Danish for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. You can see more info about CCC Help Danish at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Danish's main file takes about 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Danish contains of the executables below. They take 5.93 MB (6214144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Danish version 2007.0306.2141.38657
only. For more CCC Help Danish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:25:14.387