CCC Help Danish
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the software CCC Help Danish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Danish. They occupy 6.22 MB (6525568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
This data is about CCC Help Danish version 2012.0113.2218.39928
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Danish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Danish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:40:29.847