CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Danish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Danish is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Danish's primary executable file and it occupies circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Danish. They take an average of 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2013.0717.0623.9597
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Danish in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:56:17.150