CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on ATI's page. Usually the CCC Help Danish application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Danish's main executable file and it occupies around 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Danish. They occupy about 3.09 MB (3244032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Danish version 2010.0113.2207.39662
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application released by the software company ATI. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Danish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Danish in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:11:14.460