CCC Help Danish
This web page is about CCC Help Danish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on ATI's web page. CCC Help Danish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Danish contains of the executables below. They take 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2010.0608.2229.38564
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Danish in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:43:24.493