CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on CCC Help Danish at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Danish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Danish. They take about 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2012.0516.1006.16142
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Danish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Danish in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:09:28.013