CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Danish on ATI's website. CCC Help Danish is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Danish. They take 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2009.0730.0057.43017
alone. For more CCC Help Danish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Danish in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:27:32.310