CCC Help Czech
CCC Help Czech is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Czech on ATI's web page. Usually the CCC Help Czech program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Czech's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Czech. They occupy 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2009.0730.0057.43017
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Czech from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:30:36.337