CCC Help Czech
This web page is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Czech program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Czech. They take about 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1012.1155.19535
of CCC Help Czech. For other CCC Help Czech versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Czech in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 01:30:34.450