CCC Help Czech
CCC Help Czech is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More details about CCC Help Czech can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Czech. They take about 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Czech version 2011.0908.1354.23115
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Czech from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:46:20.140