CCC Help Czech
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about CCC Help Czech can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Czech application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Czech. They occupy an average of 6.22 MB (6525568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
This page is about CCC Help Czech version 2012.0113.2218.39928
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Czech in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:37:07.987