CCC Help Czech
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Czech on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. Usually the CCC Help Czech application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Czech. They occupy 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2012.0516.1006.16142
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Czech releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Czech from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Czech in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:01:48.247