CCC Help Czech
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on CCC Help Czech at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Czech's primary file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Czech installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.74 MB (7071360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Czech version 2012.0412.0346.4710
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Czech from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:46:56.887